Call is open to jury members in Early Innovators Business Plan Competition. We are looking for personalities with recognised experience in entrepreneurship and business development. As member of jury you will evaluate business plans which were submitted by Romanian pupils or teams. Being Romanian speaker is mandatory.
Why to get involved?
- simple civic activity based on the need to involve the private environment in education matters;
- you will become familiar with the level of the future workforce;
- you will be inspired either by the ideas presented or by existing problems (for which solutions can be found through the active involvement of the private environment);
- you will benefit from the promotion, both on the contest website and in the Steinbeis network.
What should you do?
Evaluate a maximum of 10 business plans and, possibly, give a short feedback (max 1/2 page) for each plan you evaluate. We expect each jury member to evaluate at least 5 business plans so that the evaluation is objective.
How much time you should allocate?
You will participate in a 1-2 hour workshop in which the expectations of the project initiators will be explained. We will not develop a strict evaluation grid as each of the 22 questions in a business plan has a maximum number of points that can be allocated. We trust the experience of entrepreneurs. The period in which the evaluation of the business plans is made is 03.04.2021 – 23.04.2021.
How do you register?
The following documents are required to be a member of EIBPC jury:
- registration form
- actual CV
- picture + logo of the company / institution / association / etc.
- short description / profile (150-180 words)
- optional – short letter of intent
The profile of each jury member will be published on a dedicated page: http://early-innovators.eu/membrii-juriului
Please find more information on http://early-innovators.eu/juriu